Monday, July 27, 2015

Cal is coming to town!


I have the most exciting new workshop to announce today! For the first time ever, Cal Patch and I are teaching a class TOGETHER! If you are free on August 29th- 30th you real need get yourself over here for a lovely weekend workshop filled with printing fabric and then sewing it into a new dress- right here in Ithaca at Craftstitute! Cal and I have been teaching at Squam together for many years… but never together! She's one of my favorite people in the world and a simply amazing teacher- this is bound to be an incredible workshop! We've been dreaming about doing something like this for a while, and then all of sudden the location and time fell into perfect alignment thanks to Craftstitute's Robin and Lisa and their excitement to get us together too.

You can read all about it at Craftstitute and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Hope to see you in my neck of the woods soon!
 Yaaaaaaaay!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment